Located in the lovely region of the Perigord, in the middle of the Causses du Quercy natural park, Camping Domaine Papillon with its 3 hectares ground is ideal for lovers of nature and wellness.
Within its small woody valley dotted with oaks and walnuts, our campsite will seduce you with the quietness, the open air and the beauty of nature.
The Domaine offers you 14 chalets, 2 canvas safari-lodges and 21 well-maintained camp pitches.
The campsite is accessible for disabled.
On our domaine you will find all the comfort of a 3 star campsite. The old buildings have been carefully restored in their original beauty. The surrounding countryside with its pure air breathes calmness.
- Large warm swimming pool at 27°C (6x15x1.7)
- Cosy lounge-bar outside
- Restaurant / snackbar / pizza’s
- Grocery with fresh bread even during low season
- Billard table, football and table tennis
- Mini-library on site
- 2 playgrounds with trampoline, multiple swings, sandbox,
- Children’s game room
- Mini volleyball and badminton ground
- Tennis ground in the village centre (250m)
- Mini-farm welcomes you with our animal friends
- A clean and well-equipped sanitary block with free warm showers
- Washing machine, cloths dryer, hairdryer, iron board
- Reception: tourist information
We invite you to discover our wellness centre.
The traditional sauna offers a chance to relax, while detoxing your body.
Traditional Asiatic massages include: Tuina, Shiatsu, Ayurvedic, Reflexology, etc.
Nail salon: Manicure, pedicure, paraffin wax care and nail-art
Waxing : for him & for her, possible with all organic products
During all summer, the campsite organises numerous sport, gastronomy and tourism activities:
- Sport competitions : petanque, billard, tennis
- Canoe trips on the Cele river with picnic combined with a castle visit
- Quercynoise-style parties for all
- Theme parties : giant barbecue, paella
- Campfire parties with marshmallows for the children
- Tasting of local products
- Visits to local produce farms : Goose and Snail
- Hiking : 2 hiking itineraries starting from the village
- Le chemin du Limargue : Easy, 9 km, 2h30
- Sentier decouverte des lavoirs : Easy, 10 km, 2h30
- Village Festival : 3-day authentic festival, multiple activities, festive atmosphere, up to 500 people, …
- Various water activities
- Biking : from the campsite, in the nature park, travel throught different beautiful villages, difficult or easy itineraries, a real paradise for cyclists.
The region is situated between the rivers of the Dordogne and the Lot.
The campsite is situated “strategically” in the middle of all must-see tourist attractions of the Lot, such as Rocamadour, St Cirq-Lapopie, Pech Merle cave, Dordogne valley, Figeac and Cahors. Figeac is only about 13 km away
The surrounding area of the Causses du Quercy nature park offers landscapes of a stunning beauty.
For an overview of all the touristic attractions, please go to http://www.tourisme-lot.com/en
Chance of Rain